Economy is the structure which under all economic activities are operated. Production is the fundamental activity of consumption and investment economy. In this category, has given the questions and answers related to the Indian economy by different blogs. These questions have been asked mostly in SSC, Bank, Railway and all-important examinations. Therefore, it is also important at the point of view of the examination. Therefore, to get good marks in the examination, you must remember this category questions.
Recently Added Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
Q: India's first amphibious bus project has been launched by which state government ? 398 05b5cc783e4d2b4197775020f
Answer : 3. "Punjab"
Answer: C) Punjab Explanation:
Q: Who was appointed as Deputy Governor of RBI recently ? 262 05b5cc777e4d2b4197775007f
- 1SS MundrafalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Viral AcharyatrueCorrectIncorrect
- 3Urjit PatelfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4R GandhifalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 2. "Viral Acharya"
Answer: B) Viral Acharya Explanation: The government on 28th December, 2016 appointed Viral Acharya as the Deputy Governor of the RBI. He will be joining the ranks of NS Vishwanathan, SS Mundra, R Gandhi as one of four Deputy Governors under RBI Governor Urjit Patel. Acharya has been serving as a Professor of Economics at the New York University Stern School of Business since 2008.
Q: Which of the following is / are fund managers for National Pension System (NPS) in 2017 ? 257 05b5cc761e4d2b4197774fd71
- 1Axis provident fundfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Yes bank pension fundfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3ICICI prudential pensiontrueCorrectIncorrect
- 4Punjab National provident fundfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 3. "ICICI prudential pension"
Answer: C) ICICI prudential pension Explanation: At present in 2017, there are only seven NPS fund managers viz. HDFC Pension Fund, ICICI Prudential Pension, Kotak Pension Fund, LIC Pension Fund, Reliance Capital Pension, SBI Pension Fund and UTI Retirement Solutions.
Q: The term stagflation refers to a situation where ? 437 05b5cc728e4d2b4197774f6f0
- 1Growth has no relation with the change in pricesfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Rate of growth is faster than the rate of price increasefalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Rate of growth is slower than the rate of price increasetrueCorrectIncorrect
- 4Rate of growth and prices both are decreasingfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 3. "Rate of growth is slower than the rate of price increase"
Answer: C) Rate of growth is slower than the rate of price increase Explanation: Stagflation is a blend of stagnation (in economic growth) and inflation (rise in prices).
Q: Who among the following presented union budget maximum number of times ? 305 05b5cc728e4d2b4197774f6f5
- 1P. ChidambaramfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 2Pranab MukerjifalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3R.V. Shanmukham chettyfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4Morarji DesaitrueCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 4. "Morarji Desai"
Answer: D) Morarji Desai Explanation: Morarji Desai, the former finance , prime minister had presented the Union budget for 10 times.
Q: Full convertibility of a rupee means ? 275 05b5cc723e4d2b4197774f6a9
- 1Determination of rate of exchange between rupee and foreign currencies freely by the market forces of demand and supplytrueCorrectIncorrect
- 2Repayment of loans in terms of rupeesfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 3Payment for imports in terms of rupeesfalseCorrectIncorrect
- 4Purchase of foreign exchange for rupees freelyfalseCorrectIncorrect
Answer : 1. "Determination of rate of exchange between rupee and foreign currencies freely by the market forces of demand and supply"
Answer: A) Determination of rate of exchange between rupee and foreign currencies freely by the market forces of demand and supply Explanation: