English प्रश्न और उत्तर का अभ्यास करें

प्र:

What is the synonyms of 'Devastate'  

2415 0

  • 1
    ravage
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    rescue
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    rage
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    deft
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 1. "ravage "

प्र:

In each of the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four and indicate your choice for the correct answer.

His logic……..everyone, including the experts.

2415 0

  • 1
    teased
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    defined
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    surprised
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    confounded
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "surprised"
व्याख्या :

undefined

प्र:

Directions: In question four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase underlined in the sentences. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase and mark it is the Answer Sheet.

His argument cut no ice with me.

2415 0

  • 1
    had no influence one me
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    did not hurt me
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    did not benefit me
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    did not make me proud
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 1. "had no influence one me"

प्र:

In the following question, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four and mark your answer.
The______of many temples in south and Central India surpasses even that of the Taj Mahal. 

2413 0

  • 1
    appearance
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    goodness
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    magnificence
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    look
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "magnificence "

प्र:

Direction: In the following questions, a passage given in the below. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question.

As my train was not due to leave for another hour, I had plenty of time to spare. After buying some magazines to read on the journey, I made my way to the luggage office to collect the heavy suitcase I had left there three days before. There were only a few people waiting, and I took out my wallet to find the receipt for my case. The receipt did not seem to be where I had left it. I emptied the contents of the wallet, and the railway tickets, money, scraps of paper, and photographs tumbled out of it; but no matter how hard I searched, the receipt was nowhere to be found.

I explained the situation sorrowfully to the assistant. The man looked at me suspiciously as if to say he had heared this type of story many times and asked me to describe the case. I told him that it was an old, brown looking object no different from the many suitcases I could see on the shelves. The assistant then gave me form and told me to make a list of the contents of the case. If they were correct, he said, I could take the case away. I tried to remember all the articles I had hurriedly packed and wrote them down.

After I had done this, I went to look among the shelves. There were hundreds of cases there and for one dreadful moment , it occurred to me that if someone had picked the receipt up , he could easily have  claimed the case already , Fortunately this had not happened , for after a time , I found the case lying on its side high up in the corner . After examining the articles inside, the assistant gave me the case . 

I took out my walled to pay him. I pulled out a ten-shilling note and out slipped my “lost” receipt with it! I could not help blushing . The assistant noded his head knowingly, as if to say that he had often seen this happen too!!

The writer had plenty of time to spare because

2412 0

  • 1
    he had arrived three days before
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    he had arrived an hour earlier
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    he had to collect his luggage
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    he needed to buy magazines
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 2. "he had arrived an hour earlier"

  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "RQSP "

प्र:

Direction: In the following questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word as your answer.

Dessert

2408 1

  • 1
    wasteland
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    abandon
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    sweet-dish
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    broth
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "sweet-dish"

प्र:

The girl wondered where the sparrows had gone. 

2405 0

  • 1
    The girl said , "Oh ! Where had the sparrows gone?"
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    The girl said , "Oh ,! where have the sparrows gone ?"
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    The girl said , "Oh ! Where the sparrows have gone?"
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    The girl said , "Oh ! Where are the sparrows?"
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 2. "The girl said , "Oh ,! where have the sparrows gone ?""

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई