- Test Series and Practice Test
- Time proven exam strategies
- Exam analysis and simulated tests
- Hand-on real time test experience
Recently Added Articles View More >>
Most Popular Articles
Most Popular Articles
Recently Added Questions
The average age of man and his son is 35 years. The ratio of their ages is 5:2 respectively. What is the son’s agepp380 0 5d130b64051ef00ddea20a95
Answer : 3. "bnm" 7. "bnm"
A tank-full petrol in Veeru’s Car last for 20 days. If he starts using 25% more every day, how many days will the tank-full petrol last?414 0 5b5cc774e4d2b41977750020
- 118 daysfalseCorrectWrong
- 212 daysfalseCorrectWrong
- 314 daysfalseCorrectWrong
- 416 daystrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "16 days"
Answer: D) 16 days Explanation: The analogy here is like this: Veeru has 20 lt of petrol and he uses 1 lt per each day and consumes it in 20 days. If he uses 1.25 lt every day, in how many days it will be consumed?We considered 1.25 lt here because it’s 25% more than 1 lt. The answer would be 20/1.25=16 days.
The primary goal of financial management is to345 0 5b5cc6a6e4d2b4197774cd84
- 1Expand their share of the marketfalseCorrectWrong
- 2Maximize the current value per share of the existing stocktrueCorrectWrong
- 3Examining whether costs are reasonable or unreasonablefalseCorrectWrong
- 4All the abovefalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "Maximize the current value per share of the existing stock"
Answer: B) Maximize the current value per share of the existing stock Explanation: The primary goals of financial management dwell on both short-term and long-term activities that seek to maximize value creation from scarce financial resources. And then the primary goal of financial management is to Maximize the current value per share of the existing stock. All businesses aim to maximize their profits, minimize their expenses and maximize their market share. Here is a look at each of these goals. Financial management is a process that enables a business to plan, direct, organize, monitor and control its current and future financial resources and events. It involves applying the basic principles of management in financial activities such as purchases, sales, capital expansion, inventory valuation, financial reporting, and profit distribution.
Which of the following is a function of inventory?367 0 5b5cc696e4d2b4197774c560
- 1to take advantage of quantity discountsfalseCorrectWrong
- 2to decouple various parts of the production processfalseCorrectWrong
- 3to provide a selection of goods for anticipated customer demand and to separate the firm from fluctuations in that demandfalseCorrectWrong
- 4All the abovetrueCorrectWrong
Answer : 4. "All the above"
Answer: D) All the above Explanation: All the above given statements are functions of Inventory. Inventory or stock is the goods and materials that a business holds for the ultimate goal of resale. Inventory management is a discipline primarily about specifying the shape and placement of stocked goods. The primary function of inventory is to use marketing and production to increase profitability, to get the maximum amount for the business' investment. There are other functions of inventory, such as balancing supply and demand, improving efficiency, establishing a safety stock and geographical specialization.
Off-duty risk decisions are455 0 5b5cc688e4d2b4197774c322
- 1Dictated by the Department of the ArmyfalseCorrectWrong
- 2The responsibility of individual SoldierstrueCorrectWrong
- 3Made by leaders and commandersfalseCorrectWrong
- 4Not a considerationfalseCorrectWrong
Answer : 2. "The responsibility of individual Soldiers"
Answer: B) The responsibility of individual Soldiers Explanation: Risk Management : A decision-making process for identifying hazards and controlling risks both on-duty and off-duty is called a Risk Management (RM). Hence, Off-duty risk decisions are the responsibility of individual Soldiers.