English प्रश्न और उत्तर का अभ्यास करें

प्र:

You speak so ________ that I can not understand properly.

2387 0

  • 1
    fast
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    fastly
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    slow
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    nice
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 1. "fast"

प्र:

Direction: In the following questions out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word as your answer.
SOLE 

2387 0

  • 1
    important
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    immediate
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    only
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    principal
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "only "

प्र:

Directions: In question four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase underlined in the sentences. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase and mark it is the Answer Sheet.

If he phones again, I am going to give him a piece of my mind.

2384 0

  • 1
    To be nice to him
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    To take revenge on him
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    To reprimand him
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    To support him
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "To reprimand him"

प्र: Verbatim 2382 0

  • 1
    a writing, which is never written before
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    a writing word for word
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    related to a war
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    related to social projects
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 2. "a writing word for word"
व्याख्या :

Verbatim means using the same words as in the original text, word for word.


प्र:

I have no interest in politics. I must tell it frankly.


2381 0

  • 1
    I have no interest in politics to tell it frankly
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    I must tell it frankly to no interest in politics
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    To be frank, I have no interest in politics.
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    I must tell it frankly to having no interest in politics.
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "To be frank, I have no interest in politics."

प्र:

In the sentence identify the segment which contains the grammatical error.

The promoters of Med Hospitals has agreed to sell their business to Pal Hospitals.

2381 0

  • 1
    The promoters of
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    to sell their business
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    Med Hospitals has agreed
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    to Pal Hospitals
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "Med Hospitals has agreed"

  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 1. "totally"

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई