English प्रश्न और उत्तर का अभ्यास करें

प्र:

Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word.
RAPT

1611 0

  • 1
    absorbed
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    upset
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    unhappy
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    troubled
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 1. "absorbed"

प्र:

Select the most appropriate option to fill in the blank.
 It is very difficult for her to ___________.

1610 0

  • 1
    keep a secret
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    touch a secret
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    make a secret
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    cry a secret
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 1. "keep a secret"
व्याख्या :

The sentence would then read: "It is very difficult for her to keep a secret." This implies that the person finds it challenging to maintain confidentiality or not disclose information.


प्र:

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.

Kiling of birds

1610 0

  • 1
    Vulpicide
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    Matricide
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    Herbicide
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    Avicide
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 4. "Avicide"

प्र:

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.

I said to my father, "I want to build a raft which can hold four people ."

1609 0

  • 1
    I told my father that that I am wanting to build a raft which could hold four people.
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    I told my father that I wanted to build a raft which could hold four people.
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    I told my father that I am wanting to build a raft which could hold four people.
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    I told my father that that I wanted to build a raft which could hold four people.
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 2. "I told my father that I wanted to build a raft which could hold four people."

प्र:

In the following question, four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase and mark it in the Answer-Sheet.
To be above board 

1609 0

  • 1
    To have a good height
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    To be honest in any business deal
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    To have no debts
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    To try to be beautiful
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 2. "To be honest in any business deal "

प्र:

In the following question, four alternatives are given for the idiom/phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase and mark it in the Answer-Sheet.
A man of straw

1609 0

  • 1
    A worthy fellow
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    An unreasonable person
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    A man of no substance
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    A very active person
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 3. "A man of no substance "

प्र:

In each of the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four and indicate your choice for the correct answer.

Mahesh is very happy because the value of his shares has_____.

1609 0

  • 1
    Diminished
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
    complimented
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    applauded
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    Appreciated
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 4. "Appreciated"

प्र:

Select the option that expresses the given sentence in active voice.

The canons are being fired continuously by them.

1609 0

  • 1
     They fired canons continuously.
    सही
    गलत
  • 2
     They are firing the canons continuously.
    सही
    गलत
  • 3
    They have fired the canons continuously.
    सही
    गलत
  • 4
    The canons fire continuously
    सही
    गलत
  • उत्तर देखेंउत्तर छिपाएं
  • Workspace

उत्तर : 2. " They are firing the canons continuously."

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई

      त्रुटि की रिपोर्ट करें

    कृपया संदेश दर्ज करें
    त्रुटि रिपोर्ट सफलतापूर्वक जमा हुई