English рдкреНрд░рд╢реНрди рдФрд░ рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдХрд╛ рдЕрднреНрдпрд╛рд╕ рдХрд░реЗрдВ
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
рдЙрддреНрддрд░ : 3. "sensory appeal"
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
рдЙрддреНрддрд░ : 1. "probability"
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
рдЙрддреНрддрд░ : 3. "teleology"
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
рдЙрддреНрддрд░ : 4. "Design and its varied usages"
рдкреНрд░: Given below are six sentences, out of which sentences A and F are in the correct position. Sentences B, C, D and E are in a jumbled order. Select the option that gives the correct order.
A. Amina joined a two-year course at a local coaching institute.
B. However, she decided to opt out of the course at the end of one year.
C. When she asked for the refund of the fee for one year, she was denied.
D. This was because of the poor quality of teaching at the institute.
E. At the time of joining, she paid a fees of Rs. 60000 as lump sum for the entire course. F. Amina filed a case in the district consumer court.
1954 0611dfeb3aed88c5ed9484a5d
611dfeb3aed88c5ed9484a5dA. Amina joined a two-year course at a local coaching institute.
B. However, she decided to opt out of the course at the end of one year.
C. When she asked for the refund of the fee for one year, she was denied.
D. This was because of the poor quality of teaching at the institute.
E. At the time of joining, she paid a fees of Rs. 60000 as lump sum for the entire course. F. Amina filed a case in the district consumer court.
- 1AEBDCFtrue
- 2ADEBCFfalse
- 3ABCDEFfalse
- 4ACDEBFfalse
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
рдЙрддреНрддрд░ : 1. "AEBDCF"
рдкреНрд░: Select the most appropriate ANTONYM of the given word.
DERELICT
1560 0611df90c08d7b65efee6e4ed
611df90c08d7b65efee6e4edDERELICT
- 1regardlessfalse
- 2negligentfalse
- 3vagrantfalse
- 4carefultrue
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
рдЙрддреНрддрд░ : 4. "careful"
рдкреНрд░: Given below are six sentences, out of which sentences A and F are in the correct position. Sentences B, C, D and E are in a jumbled order. Select the option that gives the correct order.
A. When I woke up in my tent, I realised I was all alone.
B. I asked him to be ushered in.
C. My chest hurt badly from the hard blow.
D. It was getting dark outside when my guard announced a visitor.
E. I applied a balm to my wounds which eased the pain slightly.
F. My heart thumped in expectation of the news of the war.
2129 0611df850781e525ece632463
611df850781e525ece632463A. When I woke up in my tent, I realised I was all alone.
B. I asked him to be ushered in.
C. My chest hurt badly from the hard blow.
D. It was getting dark outside when my guard announced a visitor.
E. I applied a balm to my wounds which eased the pain slightly.
F. My heart thumped in expectation of the news of the war.
- 1ABCEDFfalse
- 2ACEDBFtrue
- 3ADCEBFfalse
- 4AEDCBFfalse
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice
рдЙрддреНрддрд░ : 2. "ACEDBF"
рдкреНрд░:In the question a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct and mark your answer in the Answer Sheet.
The air hostess said that the passengers must wear face masks during the flight.
1752 0611df7eaaed88c5ed9483da2
611df7eaaed88c5ed9483da2- 1The air hostess said, тАЬPassengers are wearing face masks during the flight.тАЭfalse
- 2The air hostess says, тАЬPassengers should wear face masks during the flight.тАЭfalse
- 3The air hostess said, тАЬPassengers must wear face masks during the flight.тАЭtrue
- 4The air hostess said, тАЬPassengers wore face masks during the flight.тАЭfalse
- рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рджреЗрдЦреЗрдВрдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдЫрд┐рдкрд╛рдПрдВ
- Workspace
- SingleChoice

