RPSC Recruitment 2020 - Notification for Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Posts
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites the postgraduate candidates to apply online for 11 posts of Assistant Statistics Officer.
In this article, we are providing all the important information about the recruitment such as vacancy distribution, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process –
RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2020
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released 11 vacancies of Assistant Statistics Officer (ASO) posts in the Rajasthan Agriculture Department under the state government.
- The RPSC ASO Notification 2020 has been released by the Commission on Monday, 6 July.
- The total number of vacancies received from the department are tentative (the number of posts can be decreased/increased).
- Candidates can apply online on the Commission's official website, http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ before the last date.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)
Online Application Starts
10th July 2020
Last Date to Apply Online
10th August 2020
To Be Announced
Number of Vacancies
Applicants are required to ensure their eligibility before applying for this recruitment. Any incorrect information filled in the application form can cancel your candidature at any stage. The complete details and necessary eligibility criteria for recruitment are as follows:
Age Limit -
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age relaxation will be permitted for the reserved categories as per the government norms.
Educational Qualification -
PG Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics OR M.Sc. in Statistical Agriculture from IARS, New Delhi.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
The selection process of the candidates will be as follows -
- Written Test (Screening Test)
The marks distribution in the selection process is as follows -
40% of the Marks secured in the screening test
- The written exam will be conducted in Online/Offline mode.
- All the questions in the paper will be objective type.
- Candidates who have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in the screening test will, therefore, be called for interview.
- The Commission is likely to conduct the scrutiny examination in Ajmer/Jaipur. The Commission may also conduct the examination at the examination center at its discretion.
General/Other State Candidates
Online Correction Charges
Payment Mode - Online mode or through Challan
How to Apply??
- Visit the official website of RPSC, i.e. http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Click on the link to apply online or log in through the website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Under the SSO Dashboard, candidates can select the “Recruitment Portal” App. Under the Recruitment Portal, three sections namely, My Applications, Notifications, and Ongoing Recruitments are displayed.
- After filling the online application, the candidate has to pay the application fee to create the application ID.
- If a candidate does not receive the application ID after submitting the online application, it means that the candidate has to fill the application again if the application form is not filled.
- All candidates must take a print out of the online application after submitting the application.
Important Links -
Friends, if you also want to get a government job under the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, and have a PG degree, then you should not let this good opportunity get out of your hands.
Register on our Examsbook portal to get regular updates about new vacancies and examinations.
Check out the OTR manual before filling the online form for RPSC Recruitment 2020 and for more queries, comment us below.
All the Best!!